Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cheadle/Winfrey Wedding 03/12/2011

After a break from writing event blogs, I'm back to write some more. What a wedding to start the wedding season, which seems to last from March to October.

The wedding and reception were held at the Walden Plantation in Llano, Tx. This is a new bed and breakfast in the hill country right on the Llano River. The wedding was held next to the pool and hottub. The reception was held in a tent just behind the facility.

What a wedding to start the season with. With almost 300 guests and running from 6:00 to midnight, this was going to be a awesome reception. Plus, this was the first wedding I got to use my new Chauvet Min Laser. Against the ceiling of the white tent, the laser looked fantastic.

Playlist:
First Dance - Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Father/Daughter Dance - I Loved Her First - Heartland
Mother/Son Dance - What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Stepfather/Daughter Dance - He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley
I Gotta Feeling
Don't Stop Believing
Cake Cutting (was warm in the tent, so the icing was melting, had to move the cake up about 45 minutes)
I Like It, I Love It
Wrapped
That's How Country Boys Roll
Undo It
My Wish
What I Said I Do
Waltz Across Texas
Crazy
Won't Take Less
Pound Sign
Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer
Your Man
It's 5 o'clock Somewhere
Love Like Crazy
My Little Girl
Seminole Wind
Do I
Tosses - Bouquet - Ladies Night
Tosses - Garter - Foxey Lady
Retro Medley
Bust a Move
Cupid Shuffle
Blow
Hold It Against Me
Round and Round
Copperhead Road
My Maria
Cowboy Casanova
Carried Away
She's Everything
My Best Friend
In Da Club
Cha Cha Slide
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Brown Eyed Girl
Shout
Twist and Shout
Funky Cold Medina
Ice Ice Baby
Jump Around
Take Me Out
Friends in Low Places
Lukenbach, Texas
Family Tradition
Good Directions
Billie Jean
I Want You Back
Sex Machine
You Shook Me All Night Long
You Give Love a Bad Name
It Takes Two
Like a G6
Tik Tok
Party in the USA
Low
Nuttin' But a G Thang
Hypnotize
Yeah!
Blister in the Sun
Bizarre Love Triangle
Come On Eileen
Footloose
Cotton Eyed Joe
Sweat's Schottische
Lord Loves the Drinkin' Man
Getting You Home
Let's Get It On
Pony
Bump and Grind
Save the Last Dance For Me
New York, New York (no "Last Dance")

Overall, we had a great time and were worn out by the time we got back home.

Next week, we return to the Chateau Bellevue in downtown Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment