Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wedding 03/17/2012 - Tammy Steele and Casey Flinn

We had a great wedding last night (3/17/2012) at the Umlauf Sculpture Garden for Tammy Steele and Casey Flinn. Since I had recently purchased some new items to add to my setup, I decided to put them to use at this wedding and they all worked great.


First, I had purchased a new scrim for my light pole. Just like the other scrims for my speaker stands, this looked great. As you can see from the image, it now matches the speaker poles and table.

Second, I purchased the new American DJ Micro Hypnotic, which looked great on the outdoor dancefloor. Since there was not much light outdoors, this light  made the dancefloor come alive.

Third, I had recently purchased the Chauvet FreedomPar. Since it runs on battery, I decided to set it up behind me, which gave a nice glow from behind the DJ booth.


Finally, I used my wireless lapel to make the Bose L1 Compact a wireless remote speaker, which came in handy since the guests were eating dinner about 30 yards away.


View from dinner location.

This was a great crowd and a fun bride and groom. The weather was fantasic as well.

Playlist:
First Dance - At Last - Etta James

Parent's Dance - Unforgettalble - Nat King Cole

Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
Celebration - Kool and the Gang
Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys (Just for St. Patrick's Day)
Love Shack - B52s
Mony Mony - Billy Idol
My Sharona - The Knack
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
La Bamba - Los Lobos
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson
Twist Again - Chubby Checker
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Forget You - Cee Lo
Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
Bouquet Toss - Ladies Night - Kool and the Gang
It's Tricky - Run DMC
Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc
Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
Time of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes

Next week, I return to Star Hill Ranch.

1 comment:

  1. i always fantasize about my wedding. I used to think and make plans that my wedding would be like this. But after reading this blog I want that I do the same in the wedding as they did.

    Trades Insurance

    ReplyDelete